Showing all 8 results

  • VAYA Calypso (30% Pre-Order)

    $1,047.00 - Deposit

    Just a 30% deposit ($1,047) is required to secure your order.

    Pay 70% balance prior to shipment or apply for interest free finance.

    NOTE: PLEASE EXPECT DELIVERY DELAYS

    Since we first introduced the Calypso electric scooter, it has attracted a lot of interest and been in high demand.

    Just pay a 30% deposit to secure your Calypso via PRE-ORDER NOW.

    When your Calypso is ready, we will contact you to receive the balance of 70% at which time you can apply for interest-free finance. Shipping cost finalized upon settlement.

    Prices exclude on-road insurance and registration 

    For details of licensing requirements in your State, please CLICK HERE.

    Select options
  • VAYA Calypso Plus (30% Pre-Order)

    $1,197.00 - Deposit

    Just a 30% deposit ($1,197) is required to secure your order.

    Pay the remaining 70% balance prior to shipment or apply for interest free finance.

    NOTE: PLEASE EXPECT DELIVERY DELAYS

    The original VAYA Calypso electric scooter has been hugely popular and its latest iteration, the VAYA Calypso Plus electric scooter will likewise be in great demand. Secure your Calypso Plus via PRE-ORDER NOW with just a 30% deposit. The first shipment arrives January 2022!

    When your Calypso Plus is ready, we will contact you to receive the balance of 70% at which time you can apply for interest free finance. Shipping cost will be finalized upon settlement.

    Prices exclude on-road insurance and registration

    For details of licensing requirements in your State, please CLICK HERE.

    Select options
  • VAYA GO Electric Scooter

    $899.00

    NOTE: This product is available on backorder. Please expect delivery delays due to COVID-19.

    The VAYA GO electric Scooter is designed to go anywhere, anytime, with ease and fun. School, work, around the campus, to the bus or train, or simply cruising around!

    The VAYA GO e-Scooter is strong, robust and built to last. It even folds down so you can easily take it with you. A lockable battery can be removed for remote charging or battery swapping and the VAYA GO also features a USB charger to charge your mobile phone. Lights provide rider safety so you can get around day or night, in style.

    The VAYA GO features a powerful 9Ah battery and comes in three colours: Raven, Slate and Arctic.

    A unique, beautifully balanced electric scooter that is a pleasure to ride, book a test ride or order now!

    Select options
  • VAYA GO Plus (Pre-Order)

    $999.00

    NOTE: This product is available on backorder. Please expect delivery delays due to COVID-19.

    The VAYA GO PLUS electric scooter is the most powerful in the GO range. This e-Scooter is designed for maximum range and durability. It can be used as a commuting scooter or simply for cruising around in style!

    The VAYA GO PLUS e-Scooter is strong, robust, and built to last. It even folds down so you can easily take it with you. This e-scooter features a removable battery in the base for flexible charging. Its 500 W brushless motor provides a powerful scooter to assist on any terrain you may encounter. Its stylish lights provide rider safety so you can get around day or night. This e-Scooter can carry up to 150kg.

    The VAYA GO Plus can be limited by selecting one of the following from the console.

    • 7 km per hour
    • 15 km per hour
    • 25 km per hour

    Maximum speed is approximately 25 km per hour depending on rider weight, level of battery discharge, riding conditions, riding style, etc.

    A unique, powerful, and beautifully balanced electric scooter that is a pleasure to ride.

    Pre-order yours now!

    Select options
  • VAYA GO Ultra (Pre-Order)

    $649.00

    NOTE: This product is available on backorder. Please expect delivery delays due to COVID-19.

    The VAYA GO ULTRA electric scooter is the ultimate commuter scooter. Ride it to school, work, to the bus and train, or simply cruise around in ULTRA style!

    The VAYA GO ULTRA e-Scooter is economically friendly, reliable, and affordable. It even folds down so you can easily take it with you. Its stylish lights provide rider safety so you can get around day or night.

    The VAYA GO ULTRA comes in two colours: Raven and Arctic. This e-Scooter can carry up to 150kg.

    The VAYA GO ULTRA can be limited by selecting one of the following from the console.

    • 7 km per hour
    • 15 km per hour
    • 25 km per hour

    Maximum speed is approximately 25 km per hour depending on rider weight, level of battery discharge, riding conditions, riding style, etc.

    A unique, stylish, and reliable electric scooter for all your commuting needs.

    Pre-order yours now!

    Select options
  • Sale!

    VAYA Hurricane (35% Pre-Order)

    $3,461.00

    NOTE: PLEASE EXPECT DELIVERY DELAYS DUE TO COVID-19

     

    Normal retail price $11,590 reduced to $9,890 for pre-orders.

     

    35% payable now, remaining 65% prior to shipment.

     

    The first shipment of Hurricane electric motorbikes approved for Australian road use is coming soon!

     

    To secure your Hurricane, PRE-ORDER NOW and only pay a 35% deposit.
    When your electric motorbike is ready, we will contact you to receive the balance of 65% payment. Shipping cost finalised upon settlement.

     

    VAYA Electric… “Enjoy the Silence”

     

    Select options
  • Sale!

    VAYA Supernova (35% Pre-Order)

    $3,460.00
    NOTE: PLEASE EXPECT DELIVERY DELAYS DUE TO COVID-19


    Normal retail price $11,590 reduced to $9,890 for pre-orders.

    35% payable now, remaining 65% prior to shipment.

    The Supernova electric motorbike is attracting attention and will be in great demand.

    The first shipment of Supernova electric bikes approved for Australian road use is coming soon!

    To secure your Supernova electric motorbike from that first shipment you can NOW PREORDER and pay only a 35% deposit.

    When your electric bike is ready, we will contact you to receive the balance of 65% payment. Shipping cost finalised upon settlement.

    VAYA Electric… “Enjoy the Silence”

    Add to cart
  • Sale!

    VAYA Z8 Electric Sports Bike (35% Pre-Order)

    $3,496.00
    NOTE: PLEASE EXPECT DELIVERY DELAYS DUE TO COVID-19


    Normal retail price $11,990 reduced to $9,990 for pre-orders.

    35% payable now, remaining 65% prior to shipment.

    The Z8 electric sports bike is an exciting bike to own. It looks so good and is whisper quiet. Be one of the first in Australia to own one.

    The first shipment of Z8’s approved for Australian road use is coming soon!

    To secure your Z8 electric sports bike PREORDER NOW and pay only a 35% deposit.

    When your bike is ready, we will contact you to receive the balance of 65% payment. Shipping cost finalised upon settlement.

    VAYA Electric… “Enjoy the Silence”

     

    Select options